Saturday, June 27, 2015

Exploring Davao: Eden Nature Park Adventure

While living in a place with a summery weather, going to a cold place gives me the feeling of belongingness - the feeling of home.

That feeling was what I felt while riding on a trike and was met with the cold breeze and the pine scent while going up this Eden Nature Park of this so called durian city.








The trip to this park somewhat climaxed one of the days during our trip in this city as it gave us these blood pumping treat of exploring the outdoors. An experience of taking the plunge and screaming our hearts out as we went through these so-called level-up adventures.

The Indiana Jones

Riding this 50 ft mini-zip line started the adventure we wanted to experience. Though it is for kids, and it's for free, trying it is also part of the fun.




 The Skyrider

Taking the zipline is one of the adventure activities one should not miss while visiting this place. As you conquer the fear you have for heights and for the ride, you will learn to enjoy the green sceneries around you.




The Skycycle

 This skycycle is one of those I can say another first. Without any knowledge about biking and looking at the distance I have to travel, I still took the courage. With this, I found it more challenging than just riding the zipline as I needed to pedal to be able to reach the end of the line and then back.




And if I have to go back to this place, I will surely try these rides again...


No comments:

Post a Comment